Collected Works of Watchman Nee
Watchman Nee`s writings have become well known for their deep spiritual insight among Christians in many nations for many years. Through these volumes a full understanding of his balanced and proper view concerning the Bible and the spiritual life can be accurately appreciated.
This new compilation and retranslation of Watchman Nee`s writings present the reader a fresh and unedited version of his ministry and promises to shed new light on the reader`s understanding of Watchman Nee`s ministry.
- A 62 volume treasury of Watchman Nee covering his entire ministry
- Many articles and books previously untranslated and unpublished
- Arranged in chronological order
- Over 15,000 pages of spiritual riches on the Christian life and the church
- Each volume is beautifully hard bound in blue cloth, size 5 3/4 inch x 8 3/4 inch
Set 1: The Early Period 1922-1934 (Vol. 1-20)
Set 2: The Middle Period 1934-1942 (Vol. 21-46)
Set 3: The Mature Period 1942-1951 (Vol. 47-62)